JOIN US FOR THE INAUGURAL SOLO DISTRICT BLOCK PARTY
Come check out the newest urban neighbourhood in North Burnaby, SOLO District, located on the southwest corner of Lougheed and Willingdon.
Both Appia and the SOLO District retailers invite all neighbours (near and far) to the community’s first celebration – a summer block party!
So, if you haven’t visited North Burnaby’s newest community, now is your chance.
This inaugural event takes place on Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The block party will feature free entertainment, prizes, giveaways, food samples and much more for everyone in your family…plus free underground parking.
Bring your family and friends and find out why SOLO District is Burnaby’s most livable urban community.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect:
- Face painting and games for children!
- 200 reusable mugs to be given away by Starbucks
- A chance to win a tablet from G&F Financial
- Gift cards from Koko Nail & Lash Bar
- Photo booth fun by SOLO Dental
- Pizza samples and discount coupons from Uncle Fatih’s Pizza
- Make-up consultations and free samples from Shoppers Drug Mart
- Vega, Freeyumm bars, Seasnax, Okanagan Rawsom Crackers, Hippie Foods Clusters, Daiya, and Acropolos Olive Oil samples offered in Whole Foods
- In-store sampling of all spirits new and exclusive to BC Liquor Stores
- And much more!
Appia Developments, the Developer behind SOLO District, offers all visitors FREE parking during the event. Parking will only be accessible off of Willingdon Avenue & Rosser Avenue
ABOUT SOLO DISTRICT
One of the largest master planned communities in the Lower Mainland, SOLO District offers panoramic mountain and city views, four iconic towers and more than 1,400 new homes. With contemporary styling, just steps from the SkyTrain, plus great shops and services at your door, SOLO is redefining urban living in Burnaby.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SOLO DISTRICT RETAILERS